Rules For Africa
1. Everything in Africa bites. Even the plants. If it doesn't bite, it stings.
2. If you stay still long enough, something will come eat you.
3. Never try to outrun anything in Africa. You'll lose. Even Jesse Owens would lose.
4. Know how to shoot and have your rifle sighted in. The Swahili word for hunters who don't do this translates to "Lion poop" for a reason.
5. If you kill any game within an hour of twilight, you will be walking back to camp, covered in tasty blood all the predators can smell -- alone.
by kannonfyre @ CRKT "flipperred" knives